We take pride in our dresses. Made to be timeless, elegant and chic, our creations are all lovingly designed, hand-made and hand-embellished in our little studio in Singapore. Keeping our production local not only create jobs for our passionate and highly skilled team of seamstresses, but also allows us to preserve the art of custom dressmaking. The French lace and silks we source for our bespoke dresses are of the highest quality, giving them a soft and luxurious feel.
FINDING THE DRESS
Caramel & Co. offers both ready-designed dresses for brides who are spontaneous and bespoke services for the bride who wants a personalised wedding dress designed specially for her and her only.
Craftsmanship and fit are of utmost importance to us, to make sure you get the right wedding dress that fits perfectly on your body, we advise you to make an appointment with us for a consultation and also to get professionally measured at our studio.
(All our dresses are for purchase, we do not offer any rental services. )
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We love to hear from brides-to-be, who may have stumbled upon us online, or been recommended by friends who were former clients of ours. We love it even more if we are able to meet them in person and show them our work. We look forward to each appointment, and see it as an opportunity to provide a thoughtful and personalised consultation for each bride, who no doubt deserve our fullest attention as she looks for what is probably the most special dress of her life.
To do so, we are only able to serve one bride at a time. This means that the limited number of sessions available for booking on a Saturday are often taken up very quickly, often to the disappointment of some ladies. As such, we view last-minute cancelled appointments and no-shows much more seriously than mere inconveniences.
After much deliberation, we decided to start charging a fee for first-time appointments on Saturdays from July 2017. Hopefully, this would allow brides who are genuinely interested in working with us to be able to meet us, and prevent others who are less certain to think twice before committing to an appointment.
Here are the details of our new policy about Saturday appointments:
-A fee of $50 has to be paid in advance for first-time appointments. A consultation session will only be confirmed after the fee has been received.
- This fee would be fully refundable if an appointment is cancelled more than 48 hours before the given time slot. Any cancellation that is made less than 48 hours before the appointment will be considered as a last-minute cancellation. There will be no refunds for last-minute cancellations and no-shows.
- We value punctuality, so please be on time. However, if for some reason you would be late, please give us a call to inform us in advance. As we usually have appointments scheduled back-to-back on Saturdays, we are afraid that late-comers would only be served within the time left for their sessions.
- This initial appointment fee could be used to offset the cost of a dress once an order has been made.
- Weekday appointments remain free-of-charge. However, we are only able to wait for a period of 15 minutes in the event of late-coming, so please be on time.
- You can feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website before you make a booking. Do keep in mind that we go strictly by appointment basis only.